Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: broadband
A new statewide effort to map current Internet availability throughout Virginia is being compared with the Depression-era effort to spread electricity and telephones around the country.
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.
Josh Gottheimer, senior counselor to the FCC Chairman, joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how his agency is trying to close the digital divide.
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Grants will be awarded for WiMax, fiber and DSL deployments. Rural Utilities Service Administrator, Jonathan Adelstein, explains.
The Federal Communications Commission wants to find out whether broadband providers are delivering Internet connections that are as fast as advertised. John Horrigan, consumer research director at the FCC, explains.
Counting down the most important Federal news stories of the week with Jerry Davis and Julie Myers Wood.