Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: broadband
A new statewide effort to map current Internet availability throughout Virginia is being compared with the Depression-era effort to spread electricity and telephones around the country.
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.
Josh Gottheimer, senior counselor to the FCC Chairman, joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how his agency is trying to close the digital divide.
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Grants will be awarded for WiMax, fiber and DSL deployments. Rural Utilities Service Administrator, Jonathan Adelstein, explains.
The Federal Communications Commission wants to find out whether broadband providers are delivering Internet connections that are as fast as advertised. John Horrigan, consumer research director at the FCC, explains.
Counting down the most important Federal news stories of the week with Jerry Davis and Julie Myers Wood.