Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: brain trauma
Pentagon study says coordination missing between the more than 200 programs devoted to brain injuries and psychological health.
A new study may link older veterans and Alzheimer's disease. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
It seems like a simple solution - a face shield, attached to a military helmet. Yet that solution could prove to prevent traumatic brain injury. Raul Radovitsky is the associate director of MIT's Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. He tells us about new research his team has completed.