Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: botnet
The Industry Botnet Group — coordinated by the White House Cybersecurity Office and the Departments of Commerce and Homeland Security — has posted nine principles, including coordination of cyber responsibilities across sectors and reporting lessons learned.
"Weaponized Word" files are starting to tear up Mac computers, InfoSecurity reports. The documents take advantage of an existing weakness in the Mac version of Microsoft Office.
Hackers responsible for the botnet known as Duqu, have been clearing their tracks. Computerworld reports the hackers have cleraed and cleaned all their known servers all the way back to 2009.
And FTC notifies companies about P2P data loss
It appears that the botnet is also in the business of renting out its reach and download capability to cybercriminals.
Cybersecurity chief Schmidt opens CNCI 'Einstein 3' kimono, major botnet busted
Rent-a-botnet attack for $9 an hour, Macs under attack by spyware
In a move to control the contollers, criminal servers have been swapped for government servers to intercept communications between infected systems and the servers controlling them.
"Detonating" file copies in a sandbox to examine whether any document contains malicious content stops malware before it can enter your network.
The senate is considering a bill that would require all private sector companies to report cyber attacks.