Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: boardwalk
Spring is just about two weeks away, but maybe you're already dreaming about the beach. While you've been daydreaming, Ocean City though has been thinking about it's boardwalk.
Tags: Ocean City ,
Ocean City's Boardwalk needs a new support structure and is getting a facelift. As part of the process, city leaders are considering three new surface options you can vote on.
Virginia Beach made it to Travel and Leisure's "America's Best Beach Boardwalks," but Ocean City didn't make the cut.
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.
Dolle's, an Ocean City boardwalk fixture, has been serving up homemade treats of saltwater taffy, caramel popcorn and assorted chocolates for what seems like forever.