Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: blogs
Social media consultant Elliot Volkman joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how you can use social medial to enhance your business.
October 1, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Elliot Volkman , social media , Web 2.0 , Twitter , GovLoop , govWin , Google , Google+ , LinkedIn , video conferencing , webinars , white papers , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Tags: technology , contracting , acquisition , Lisa Dezzutti , Market Connections , social media , Web 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , webinars , LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , mobile technology
To give insight on what military bloggers can and can't do is milblogger and retired Senior Master Sergeant Rex Temple of the Air Force.
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Still in its infancy, the blogosphere of bloggers and online journalists is taking shape.