Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bike lanes
For John Farrell of Chevy Chase, Md., every day is Bike to Work Day.
Alice Swanson died two years ago of what cycling advocates call a "right hook" -- when a vehicle turns right into a bike lane.
WTOP first reported that the D.C. Department of Transportation wasn't happy with the design of those new bike lanes between 15th and 3rd streets on Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Now changes are being made that will essentially make the bike lanes skinnier.
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.
Tight budgets are forcing transportation leaders to make some tough choices about what regional projects should move forward and which ones will be delayed or possibly even canceled.
Tags: District Department of Transportation , DDOT , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , Virginia Department of Transportation , Capital Beltway , Interstate 495 , Route 7 , Dulles Toll Road , Route 1 , Greenbelt , Father Hurley Boulevard , Wisteria Drive , Germantown Road , Columbia Pike , Sligo Creek Parkway , streetcars