Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bid protest
GAO report to Congress shows a 17 percent increase over last year.
Agency will do market research to see how the cloud market has changed. This decision prompted Onix and Google to drop their lawsuit.
The two protestors said in court documents Interior has agreed to take steps to fix potential contracting issues. But the Justice Department disputed Google and Onix's claims saying no agreement has been reached. Interior hired Softchoice to provide Microsoft software for email and collaboration in the cloud almost a year ago.
A GAO report recommends that GSA review the criteria it used for HHS office space bid.
Even though the legislative authority expired in May, GAO determined it still can decide task order complaints because of the Competition in Contracting Act.
A day after the Department of Homeland Security cancelled its $450 million contract to modernize and unify its backoffice IT systems, the department's acting CFO told Congress DHS will focus first on modernizing the infrastructure of the department's components that are severely out of date. A new strategy for an integrated, departmentwide system has yet to be determined, she said.
The General Services Administration has lost a protest to CarlsonWagonlit Sato Travel on the follow-on contract for agencies up upgrade their governmentwide E-Travel systems.
Microsoft makes court documents public as part of battle to provide cloud services to the Interior Department. Google contends its Google Apps for Government offers more security than FISMA requires.
Shay Assad, director of the office of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, told industry professionals Thursday that DoD would provide them with a clearer picture of what the Pentagon wants when it issues solicitations to industry. Past acquisition processes, he said, had forced vendors to guess what factors DoD thought were truly important.