Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bicycle
Your future bicycle helmet could look more like a scarf than a hard helmet. Watch the video and find out how it works.
Tags: air bags ,
Nearly 400 bicycles have been stolen in Arlington County this year, and police are warning cyclists to be more cautious when protecting their bikes.
Local advocacy groups are giving away free lights to encourage bicyclists and pedestrians to be more visible at night.
For John Farrell of Chevy Chase, Md., every day is Bike to Work Day.
EPA employee Barbara Klieforth bikes the six miles to work everyday.
It's 7 a.m, the height of rush hour, but this isn't the Beltway. It's the Capital Crescent Trail - a favorite bike commuter route. Officer Donald Brew, with the Maryland National Capital Park Police is on patrol on his Trek bicycle.
Capital Bikeshare will bring at least 1,000 bikes to the District
Alice Swanson died two years ago of what cycling advocates call a "right hook" -- when a vehicle turns right into a bike lane.
Even the most dedicated lover of farm-fresh produce has apparently been heading to the air-conditioned comfort of the supermarket aisle instead of their local urban farmer's market.
Reaction to the lanes is mixed. Some people think the lanes should be for cars. Others say it's time to encourage more bicycling.