Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bicycle
Three Frederick aldermen unanimously approved the Downtown Bike Rack Master Plan that will help add bicycle parking to the city.
Tags: Frederick ,
The parking lot of Hood College's Whitaker Campus Center will serve as a temporary bicycle shop for three hours Sunday afternoon for the first Bike to Work Day preparation event.
Gov. Bob McDonnell is asking Virginians to walk, bike or otherwise avoid driving alone once every two weeks.
Wounded warriors from all over the country will be cycling from D.C., all the way to Gettysburg in the 6th annual Face of America Bike Ride. That's 110 miles over two days.
Biking with your kids may sound like a great idea, especially for any parent who spent their own childhood buzzing around on a bike, but is it really safe? The organizer of an upcoming event says it can be.
It's no secret many drivers and cyclists get angry when they encounter each other. Part of the problem is a lack of understanding.
He's done it every business day for three years. Brett Hack of Herndon's made the 36 mile round trip commute from home to his office in McLean by bike-every day - even in that awful storm on January 26th.
In a packed courtroom, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Eric Johnson sentenced 34-year-old Quinzy Fraser of Clarksburg to 8 years in jail and 5 years of unsupervised probation for the death of 48-year-old Stanton Miller of Gaithersburg.
The Washington Area Bicyclist Association is asking its members to make their New Year's Resolutions so everyone can be safer on D.C. roads.
How much of a difference can a 10-year-old really make in the life of a child thousands of miles away? A pretty big one if that 10-year-old is Winston Duncan.