Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
The idea behind Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) payments could catch on
Some agencies are succeeding in hiring large numbers of people with specialized credentials in short periods of time. Three Federal HR pros who have done it share their secrets.
The Postal Service says they'll have to ask Congress to end Saturday mail delivery next year in order to save money.
Administration names four finalists for the SAVE Award. Voting continues through Thursday, and the idea which receives the most votes will be presented to President Obama.
Defense is hosting its annual disability awards ceremony in Bethesda.
The Veterans Affairs Department is making big strides when in implementing electronic health records across the agency.
Jim Williams leads the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration. He spoke with Jason Miller.
The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) reduced energy intensity by 21.9 percent from FY 2003 and reduced water intensity by 3.8 percent from 2007.
Managers may have a common resolution in mind as the new year approaches: keeping top performers on board.
IBM opens an analytics solution center dedicated to helping federal agencies extract actionable insights from their data.