Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
The Defense Department is on track to transition the majority of its more than 220,000 civilian employees out of the National Security Personnel System by Sept. 30, more than a year ahead of deadline.
NNSA and FBI have jointly developed a comprehensive training curriculum that incorporates both the radiation detection and law enforcement aspects of interdicting illicit trafficking in nuclear and other radioactive materials. The curriculum is designed around the use of fixed and mobile radiation detection equipment.
"Continuing commitment to information technology" earns kudos from leader of Bush administration's IT operation.
Trusted Computer Solutions COO delves into cybersecurity, acquisition, and more.
But he explains "tension" is different from "conflict." He's co-author of the book "The Right Fight: How Great Leaders Use Healthy Conflict to Drive Performance, Innovation, and Value."
CIO has reviewed half of the 79 major IT investments at the agency, and says so far none have been deemed "fatally flawed."
Compensation and benefits cannot be fully effective unless they are part of an integrated strategy of other programs and practices to attract, motivate and retain top talent.
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , cybersecurity , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Dave McClure , Martha Dorris , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich