Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
But he explains "tension" is different from "conflict." He's co-author of the book "The Right Fight: How Great Leaders Use Healthy Conflict to Drive Performance, Innovation, and Value."
CIO has reviewed half of the 79 major IT investments at the agency, and says so far none have been deemed "fatally flawed."
Compensation and benefits cannot be fully effective unless they are part of an integrated strategy of other programs and practices to attract, motivate and retain top talent.
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , cybersecurity , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Dave McClure , Martha Dorris , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
VA's suicide prevention services make a difference. Veterans who used healthcare from the Department of Veterans Affairs were less likely to commit suicide. What is VA doing right?
In case the prospect of nearly $4,000 in prescription assistance isn't enough to perk up low-income seniors, the government is using '60s singer Chubby Checker to publicize "the twist" in the Medicare drug program.
NASA has selected three proposals as candidates for the agency's next space venture to another celestial body in our solar system. The final project selected in mid-2011 may provide a better understanding of Earth's formation or perhaps the origin of life on our planet.
The idea behind Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) payments could catch on