Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
J.D. Sicilia, Director of the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office and Howard Seamens, Performance Improvement Specialist with the Human Capital Portfolio in the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office say they've cut hiring time and improved candidates for Defense jobs.
Health care reform may look good on paper, but now it's up to agencies to make it a reality. Andrew Croshaw is Managing Director for the Health Care Practice at Leavitt Partners breaks down the workload for us.
A trio of initiatives have been announced to strengthen the efficiency and accuracy of the E-Verify system.
Agency launches "Helping Shelter Haiti," an interactive, first-of-its kind exhibit that illustrates plans for sheltering those displaced by the January 12th earthquake.
Even in a Web 2.0 world, print publications continue to be an important public service.
During the recent February blizzards, the federal government closed for a record four and a half days. But some agencies were able to keep working, even though many of their workers were stranded in their homes by 4-foot plus snow drifts. Now, officials are taking stock of how teleworking made it possible to keep the part of the government running in spite of the weather.
SBA awarded a contract to the KauffmanRAND Institute for Entrepreneurship Public Policy (RAND) to complete a revised study of the availability and utilization of WomenOwned Small Businesses in prime contracts. In the study, RAND computed disparity ratios in twentyeight different ways.
Agencies are opening up more and more contracts to other agencies, making for an alphabet soup of acronyms for agencies and vendors.
Fraud and improper payments are on the hit list at agencies across government. One Senate committee is looking at how it's done.