Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.
The plan includes the specific actions DOI will undertake to incorporate the key principles of transparency, collaboration and participation into its core mission. Deputy Assistant Secretary Andrew Jackson from the Office of Technology, Information and Business Services explains.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Current military personnel doubling as think tank thinkers, academics share results of their research.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
The move to the cloud in the Federal government is happening, but not as fast as Kundra would like.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.