Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Facebook , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
The FBI's establishment of the Resource Planning Office has helped to manage personnel resources and ensure those resources are aligned with the FBI's strategic goals. David Schlendorf, acting assistant director of the Resource Planning Office explains how it works.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.
The plan includes the specific actions DOI will undertake to incorporate the key principles of transparency, collaboration and participation into its core mission. Deputy Assistant Secretary Andrew Jackson from the Office of Technology, Information and Business Services explains.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Current military personnel doubling as think tank thinkers, academics share results of their research.