Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Current military personnel doubling as think tank thinkers, academics share results of their research.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.
The move to the cloud in the Federal government is happening, but not as fast as Kundra would like.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
J.D. Sicilia, Director of the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office and Howard Seamens, Performance Improvement Specialist with the Human Capital Portfolio in the DoD Lean Six Sigma Program Office say they've cut hiring time and improved candidates for Defense jobs.
Health care reform may look good on paper, but now it's up to agencies to make it a reality. Andrew Croshaw is Managing Director for the Health Care Practice at Leavitt Partners breaks down the workload for us.
A trio of initiatives have been announced to strengthen the efficiency and accuracy of the E-Verify system.
Agency launches "Helping Shelter Haiti," an interactive, first-of-its kind exhibit that illustrates plans for sheltering those displaced by the January 12th earthquake.