Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Slate readers make suggestions for the president's summer reading list.
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
The CEW is a workforce of Department of Defense civilians trained and equipped to deploy oversees in support of worldwide military missions. We learn more about it from Frank DiGiovanni, the Acting Director of Readiness and Training Policy and Programs at Defense.
Calling for an end to the FCIP? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Employees Union (NTEU) President Colleen M. Kelley.
June 18, 2010
This far surpasses the percentage of respondents who identified other human capital issues.
DHS gets official oversight over all civilian agency computer networks.
Gay rights groups are concerned the Pentagon's massive survey of military attitudes toward repealing the "don't ask don't tell" policy could produce skewed results.
What is OPM trying to find out?
Experts say nothing will matter unless agency managers buy-in to the idea that telework is an operational advantage.
The folks from the advocacy group Consumer Watchdog are going after Google for taking "Street View" photos of the homes 19 members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which happens to be the congressional overseers of much of Google's business.