Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
The Craigslist founder laments that the White House's open government initiative hasn't received much attention.
How Web 2.0 tools can help the government.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
U.K. government departments want to make sure their websites appear on search engine results pages.
Slate readers make suggestions for the president's summer reading list.
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
The CEW is a workforce of Department of Defense civilians trained and equipped to deploy oversees in support of worldwide military missions. We learn more about it from Frank DiGiovanni, the Acting Director of Readiness and Training Policy and Programs at Defense.
Calling for an end to the FCIP? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Employees Union (NTEU) President Colleen M. Kelley.
June 18, 2010
This far surpasses the percentage of respondents who identified other human capital issues.
DHS gets official oversight over all civilian agency computer networks.