Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
A new, free installable web application lets collects and organizes replies to your conversations on Twitter, Facebook and other networks.
The General Services Administration has taken an 18 month timeline, and compressed it into about eight weeks.
With 267 people being born every minute and only 108 dying, developing countries are adding more than 80 million people to the world's population every year.
The suspect was returned to the United States from a base in Kuwait Thursday.
Specifically, Industry is focusing on the transition of contracted work to federal employees, and restrictions on what criteria are used in contract awards.
Records reveal a huge Citigroup payout to the man President Obama wants to head the Office of Management and Budget.
The Craigslist founder laments that the White House's open government initiative hasn't received much attention.
How Web 2.0 tools can help the government.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
U.K. government departments want to make sure their websites appear on search engine results pages.