Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
On a cross-country trek to raise money for cancer, this government contractor is about to come home.
A new report shows stunning results.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A major federal contractor is on the hot seat.
A new, free installable web application lets collects and organizes replies to your conversations on Twitter, Facebook and other networks.
The General Services Administration has taken an 18 month timeline, and compressed it into about eight weeks.
With 267 people being born every minute and only 108 dying, developing countries are adding more than 80 million people to the world's population every year.
The suspect was returned to the United States from a base in Kuwait Thursday.
Specifically, Industry is focusing on the transition of contracted work to federal employees, and restrictions on what criteria are used in contract awards.
Records reveal a huge Citigroup payout to the man President Obama wants to head the Office of Management and Budget.