Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
A new, free installable web application lets collects and organizes replies to your conversations on Twitter, Facebook and other networks.
The General Services Administration has taken an 18 month timeline, and compressed it into about eight weeks.
With 267 people being born every minute and only 108 dying, developing countries are adding more than 80 million people to the world's population every year.
The suspect was returned to the United States from a base in Kuwait Thursday.
Specifically, Industry is focusing on the transition of contracted work to federal employees, and restrictions on what criteria are used in contract awards.
Records reveal a huge Citigroup payout to the man President Obama wants to head the Office of Management and Budget.
The Craigslist founder laments that the White House's open government initiative hasn't received much attention.
How Web 2.0 tools can help the government.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
U.K. government departments want to make sure their websites appear on search engine results pages.