Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
The DC Office of Chief Technology Officer starts a Results-Only Work Environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
Washington Post's Federal Coach Tom Fox tells managers what to take into consideration when rewarding an employee.
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , telework , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , GovLoop , Young Government Leaders , The New Social Learning , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology
A Government Accountability Office report said the Office of Personnel Management needs to do a better job of protecting private information when conducting background checks.
Harvard business professor John Kotter offers ideas about how to get others to buy into your idea in his book, "The Buy-In," which he writes about in a post in the Harvard Business Review.
A new report concludes collaborative voluntary partnerships should be viewed as a complement to agency regulatory activities rather than as a replacement for the traditional command-and-control approach to regulation. Author Russell Mills explains.
CACI International and the U.S. Naval Institute released a report national security and assessing cyber threats specifically on global supply chains.