Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Plain language is information you can find, understand, and use. The Federal Drive talks with Annetta Cheek with the Center for Plain Language.
Pat Lencioni writes in Bloomberg Businessweek about the need for managers to be direct with difficult employees.
The DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
The DC Office of Chief Technology Officer starts a Results-Only Work Environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
Washington Post's Federal Coach Tom Fox tells managers what to take into consideration when rewarding an employee.
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , telework , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , GovLoop , Young Government Leaders , The New Social Learning , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology
A Government Accountability Office report said the Office of Personnel Management needs to do a better job of protecting private information when conducting background checks.