Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Learning extends beyond classroom experiences and into social networking.
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.
Best of the DorobekINSIDER with the best recent interviews.
Cary Coglianese, a professor of law at the University of Pennsylvania, tells the DorobekINSIDER it is still difficult to assess how effective these e-government initiatives have been.
Can the process of earned value management help federal agencies? Some managers are trying it out. Dr. Young Hoon Kwak from George Washington University and Professor Frank Anbari of Drexel join us with the details of a new study on the topic.
The Harvard Business School completed a survey of how different branches of the military work in leadership positions.
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.
Plain language is information you can find, understand, and use. The Federal Drive talks with Annetta Cheek with the Center for Plain Language.
Pat Lencioni writes in Bloomberg Businessweek about the need for managers to be direct with difficult employees.
The DorobekINSIDER moderates AFFIRM meeting on Gulf Coast spill response.