Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, discussed the findings of the PPS' recent report on attrition.
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
Dan Gordon of OFPP discusses the return of the Frontline Forum meetings.
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
The Office of Personnel Management is conducting a study to find out why the federal government has such a difficult time disciplining and firing poor performing workers.
O'Reilly Radar reports that the World Bank is setting an example for creating easy-to-use data.
Tags: World Bank , open government , Gov 2.0 , data sharing , technology , widgets , International Open Government Data Conference , O'Reilly Radar , Gov 2.0 News , Open Data Community , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider
Security community urges lawmakers to consider feedback regarding how to solve federal human capital crisis in cybersecurity. ISC's Hord Tipton gives us details on a new poll.
Harvard Business Review says best practices implementations requires adopting and adapting the ideas.
Patrick Skerrett of Harvard Health Letter offers tips for tuning out noisy distractions in your office.