Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
Recruiting and retention reforms are a major part of the administration's attempts to improve agency performance.
New system aims to speed up processing of Agent Orange claims.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
Your agency's data center is getting cheaper to run. GTSI CEO Scott Friedlander tells me why he thinks it's happening.
Workforce reforms, SBINet two issues Senate Homeland Security Committee wanted her to talk about.
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
Stopping the high cost of prescription drugs some federal workers pay in the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program another goal of new legislation.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , cybersecurity , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Mark Amtower , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
The government wasn't totally shut down during the storm; OPM says 30% of employees teleworked.