Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: best practices
SafeGov.org aims to provide government with a greater understanding of the benefits of cloud computing.
Tags: cloud computing , industry , Vivek Kundra , Karen Evans , acquisition , contracting , Jolie Lee , budget , Chertoff Group , Civitas Group , Harris Corporation , Juniper Networks , KE&T Partners , L3 Stratis , Lockheed Martin , Microsoft , Peerstone Research , Ponemon Institute, , SANS Institute , Smarsh , KE&T Partners
Ed DeSeve was the Special Advisor to the President for Recovery Implementation and is now the President of the Global Public Leadership Institute. He writes about the lessons learned in a new report by the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Ilyse Veron is editor of The Public Manager.
The Recovery Board and the National Academy of Public Administration want your ideas on how to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse of Recovery Act funds.
VA will test the use of the ideas in the agency's Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) Program, according to a VA release.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss OPM's new onboarding model. The framework aims to help senior executives transition to new positions more smoothly.
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
Author Ralph Heath explains why you should get more excited if you fail.
Analysis from former GSA administrator Dave Barram.
Federal agencies, contractors and workers continue to work in Haiti to help that country in recovery efforts. While there, feds are using lessons learned from other disasters, like Hurricane Katrina and the Christmas Day tsunami. A former FEMA administrator gives Federal News Radio a few tips on how to learn from the experience.