Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: benefits
After Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) questioned the Postal Service's decision to stop paying to FERS, attorney Bill Bransford said Issa may be concerned that USPS is setting a precedent for subsidizing other financially unstable agencies.
A new rule requires federal agencies to file claims for workers compensation electronically. It also adds a new condition that makes federal employees eligible for compensation.
Someday you'll want to take money out of your TSP. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, for tips on reversing the flow of cash.
Congress is mulling a number of bills that could significantly change federal employees' pay and benefits. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose asked Tammy Flanagan, Senior benefits Director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, to explain the potential impact.
Do you have anti-bankruptcy or anti-poverty insurance? If not, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reminds you that you have until the end of next week to sign up for a government-endorsed plan at group rates.
Even the most rational, self-controlled federal and postal workers sometimes have nightmares about their jobs. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says chief among them is the fear that Uncle Sam is going to change the rules, drastically reducing lifetime retirement payments.
The top outfits, both federal and private sector, range from Marriott to the IRS.
March 9th, 2009
Topics that will be discussed include defining income requirements and identify your Federal benefits and other income sources, insurance considerations and the impact of income tax and inflation on retirement income.