Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: benefits
Is your health plan about to become your new Best Friend Forever? Your exercise enabler, your gym partner? It could all happen in January thanks to new affinity partnership programs that will be launched by a federal health plan near you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The Office of Personnel Management has created a task force to lead efforts to stop payments to retirees who have died. An inspector general report released Thursday revealed that OPM had paid $601 million in benefits to dead people since 2006.
The Office of Personnel Management has paid more than $600 million to deceased annuitants in the last five years.
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
The plan to require feds to pay more for their pensions is a blow to your take-home pay, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, but it could have been — and may yet be — a lot worse.
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee-benefit consultant, joined the Federal Drive with tips for how federal employees can take control of their retirement.
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
Click here to listen to Mike's interview with OPM Director John Berry on Your Turn.