Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: benefits
If the bad news coming out of Congress sounds familiar, there is a reason for it, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. You've heard it lots of times this year, and we're only halfway through the month of December ...
There is still time, but not much, to pick your 2012 health plan. Missing the boat could mean you'll shell out much too much money in premiums. And doing the wrong thing could translate into a $14,000 mistake, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Be careful. Be very careful. The PMS season for government workers is about to spike, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. And you know what that means.
If enacted, H.R. 2465 would make several changes to the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, including allowing assistants and nurses to certify disabilities.
If you are a long time federal or postal worker you may have noticed this is the dullest health insurance open season in decades. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that's a good thing...
So how long could you hold your breath underwater? If your income was cut 40 to 50 percent what would that do to your standard of living, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders.
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the various plans the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program.
The Office of Personnel Management debuts a series of webcasts to educate federal employees about the Open Season process.
After years of being asleep at the health-insurance switch, it appears that many federal workers and retirees are actually doing more than complaining about higher premiums, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Is it more important to provide insurance for your family after you've gone, or while you are still around but pretty much helpless? It's a dollars-and-sense option people should check out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.