Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: beer
British brewery Brew Dog is laced with herbal Viagra, chocolate and goat weed.
Is getting off the couch to get a drink just too much effort for you? Then this invention may some day save your Sunday afternoons.
After much anticipation, the Bier Baron - the former home of the Brickskeller - will officially open on Wednesday at 6 p.m., Megan Merrifield, the owner of the Bier Baron, tells WTOP.
The new owners of a famous D.C. bar known for its extensive beer menu aren't changing much - except for the name.
"We do have people who are buying it up, and the sale looks like it's going to happen by Christmastime," Rachel Murray, bar manager of the Brickskeller, tells WTOP.
Anheuser-Busch is counting on the idea that you will like free beer.
A Dutch brewer is out with a beer that's said to be 120 proof.
Beer lovers, if you've already had a good summer, kicking back, having a cold brew or two, things are only going to get better.
For anyone who likes beer, the Maryland Brewer's SpringFest at Harry Grove Stadium was the place to be on Saturday.