Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: banks
Orice Williams, director of financial markets and community investment Issues at GAO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss a GAO report about how banks have fared paying back TARP funds.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
You might have to maintain certain account balances or frequently use credit and debit cards, ATMs and online accounts to avoid the fees banks plan to charge.
Take the WTOP.com poll. Are you still writing checks?
One N.J. lawmaker says enough is enough. He's giving his constituents, and anyone else for that matter, a place to let off steam when banks receiving TARP bailout money from the government aren't fulfilling their end of the bargain, and making loans to jumpstart the economy.