Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: banks
Orice Williams, director of financial markets and community investment Issues at GAO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss a GAO report about how banks have fared paying back TARP funds.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
You might have to maintain certain account balances or frequently use credit and debit cards, ATMs and online accounts to avoid the fees banks plan to charge.
Take the WTOP.com poll. Are you still writing checks?
One N.J. lawmaker says enough is enough. He's giving his constituents, and anyone else for that matter, a place to let off steam when banks receiving TARP bailout money from the government aren't fulfilling their end of the bargain, and making loans to jumpstart the economy.