Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bailout
Active government involvement in corporate affairs is not a recipe for success.
Rep. Gerald E. "Gerry" Connolly wants half of the unspent or repaid bank bailout money to be used for deficit reduction.
Orice Williams, director of financial markets and community investment Issues at GAO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss a GAO report about how banks have fared paying back TARP funds.
It's only nine and a half months from the New Hampshire Primary, Feb. 14. So, join me in my own demand for Mr. Obama and his Republican challengers: Prosecute a Wall Street banker.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
The Obama Administration, seemingly, has failed to understand some of the basic principles of capitalism.