Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: bailout
Active government involvement in corporate affairs is not a recipe for success.
Rep. Gerald E. "Gerry" Connolly wants half of the unspent or repaid bank bailout money to be used for deficit reduction.
Orice Williams, director of financial markets and community investment Issues at GAO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss a GAO report about how banks have fared paying back TARP funds.
It's only nine and a half months from the New Hampshire Primary, Feb. 14. So, join me in my own demand for Mr. Obama and his Republican challengers: Prosecute a Wall Street banker.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
The Obama Administration, seemingly, has failed to understand some of the basic principles of capitalism.