Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: automatic enrollment
Required minimum distributions have been eliminated for 2009 and new FERS employees no longer have to wait for employer contributions.
TSP board debating enrolling undeclared participants in G or L funds
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Thrift Investment Board joins the DorobekINSIDER with the latest figures of Aug.-Oct. 2010 on automatic enrollment.
Tom Trabucco, the director of External Affairs at the Thrift Savings Plan, gave Federal News Radio an update on TSP's automatic enrollment plan.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
This week, Greg Long and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board take your questions about automatic enrollment in the TSP.
August 2, 2010
The process starts next week, and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board tells DorobekInsider all you need to know when the change happens. Also, learn why it will benefit all TSP participants.
Automatic enrollment starts Aug. 1.