Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: audits
Former General Services Administration Inspector General Brian Miller, will discuss MAS audits, the mandatory disclosure rule and the role the IG plays within GSA.
May 6, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Multiple award schedule contracting , mandatory disclosure rule , contract compliance , GSA IG audits , GSA , Works Progress Administration , Department of Justice , healthcare fraud , Brian Miller , Navigant , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron
Former DoD Deputy CFO Al Tucker and Asif Khan from the Government Accountability Office join Francis Rose on this week's edition of Pentagon Solutions to discuss the challenges DoD has in reaching a clean audit by 2017.
Bob Dacey, the chief accountant at the Government Accountability Office, helps Federal News Radio answer this question as part of our special report, Rise of the Money People.
Building on the foundation of the Accounting and Auditing Act of 1950, Congress has increased the oversight and transparency of government spending over the years.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Government Accountability Office is looking at the progress the Pentagon is making.
Steve Dauber, vice president of RedSeal Systems, discusses what you need to do to make sure your 'dirty laundry' isn't aired when your agency is audited.
The head of the Office of Management and Budget's Office of Federal Financial Management said the federal audit community has a powerful new tool to battle improper payments and fraud. Danny Werfel said for most citizens, battling improper payments may even trump the accounting community's holy grail of a clean audit opinion.