Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: audits
Former DoD Deputy CFO Al Tucker and Asif Khan from the Government Accountability Office join Francis Rose on this week's edition of Pentagon Solutions to discuss the challenges DoD has in reaching a clean audit by 2017.
Bob Dacey, the chief accountant at the Government Accountability Office, helps Federal News Radio answer this question as part of our special report, Rise of the Money People.
Building on the foundation of the Accounting and Auditing Act of 1950, Congress has increased the oversight and transparency of government spending over the years.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
The Government Accountability Office is looking at the progress the Pentagon is making.
Steve Dauber, vice president of RedSeal Systems, discusses what you need to do to make sure your 'dirty laundry' isn't aired when your agency is audited.
The head of the Office of Management and Budget's Office of Federal Financial Management said the federal audit community has a powerful new tool to battle improper payments and fraud. Danny Werfel said for most citizens, battling improper payments may even trump the accounting community's holy grail of a clean audit opinion.