Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: arrest of Jack Johnson
Prince George's County legislators say the recent criminal charges against outgoing County Executive Jack Johnson will not put the county at a disadvantage when the legislative session begins in January. But the arrest could mean tougher ethics laws.
In the wake of Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson's arrest, a local citizens group is pushing for new legislation making it easier to remove from office Maryland politicians accused of crimes before they are convicted.
Tags: Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , Prince George's County Executive , Prince George's County Council , Hillandale Gardens Citizens Association , Patricia Myers , Barbara Frush , Paul D. Shinkman , Veronica Robinson ,