Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: architecture
As more and more federal agencies and companies in the private sector ramp up their use of both private and public clouds, the Fed Cloud Blog thought it would be interesting to look at potential pitfalls they should try to avoid. Lucky for us, Information Week has put together a list of ways companies can [...]
The service issued a memo detailing a common operating environment architecture as part of a broader software transition strategy. The strategy builds on the experiences of the Apps for the Army program. The service is developing plans for Apps for the Army 2 next summer focusing on industry-created software.
Changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but growth for the three-year old office.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , Health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller
The Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment says the three-year-old document needs to be updated and expanded. This effort is one of five priorities Kshmendra Paul shares in his exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, a month into his new role.
Tags: technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , FBI , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , Health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller