Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: arbitration
Labor talks failed this weekend between the Postal Service and two postal unions — the National Association of Letter Carriers and the National Postal Handlers Union.
The proposed regulations were developed after extensive study and evaluation of the policies and procedures involving the review of arbitration awards. Chair of the FLRA, Carol Waller Pope, explains.
The FLRA is seeking the input of stakeholders as part of its initiative to both review and revise the FLRA's arbitration regulations and to provide arbitration training to its customers and arbitrators.