Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: apps
Josh Goldstein, co-coordinator of the Apps 4 Africa contest, joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how the contest taps into local talent and the widespread use of mobile devices to help solve the communities' social and economic problems.
In an attempt to keep up with the perpetually evolving news industry, a downtown summit seeks to better incorporate these cutting-edge tools of the trade.
WTOP.com Digital News Writer Paul D. Shinkman talks with radio reporters Neal Augenstein and Brennan Haselton about the iPhone apps used in Atomic Tom's recent viral video.
It seems like there's an app for everything today. But what's the ROI on them? Kristen Purcell is an associate director for research at the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
One of the most innovative sailing gadgets of recent times could be sitting in your back pocket.
All's fair in the US Cyber Challenge
Editor asks, "Should taxpayer money really be supporting development on a platform where parties can't even talk about the relationship between a government entity and its technology partner?"
Mobile app downloads and sales are booming, as more and more people shift from using their computers to using their phones to access the Internet, read books and play games.