Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: apps
Slashdot and Threatpost report that the secretive NSA uses development methods that are public knowledge.
The Daily Beast describes the newest browser, RockMelt, which integrates social media.
Josh Goldstein, co-coordinator of the Apps 4 Africa contest, joined the DorobekINSIDER to describe how the contest taps into local talent and the widespread use of mobile devices to help solve the communities' social and economic problems.
In an attempt to keep up with the perpetually evolving news industry, a downtown summit seeks to better incorporate these cutting-edge tools of the trade.
WTOP.com Digital News Writer Paul D. Shinkman talks with radio reporters Neal Augenstein and Brennan Haselton about the iPhone apps used in Atomic Tom's recent viral video.
It seems like there's an app for everything today. But what's the ROI on them? Kristen Purcell is an associate director for research at the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
One of the most innovative sailing gadgets of recent times could be sitting in your back pocket.
All's fair in the US Cyber Challenge
Editor asks, "Should taxpayer money really be supporting development on a platform where parties can't even talk about the relationship between a government entity and its technology partner?"
Mobile app downloads and sales are booming, as more and more people shift from using their computers to using their phones to access the Internet, read books and play games.