Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: apps
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.
Doctors are getting information on their smartphones quickly, enabling them to make decisions in near real-time.
Retailers are working to make their mobile sites easier to navigate.
Agencies are offering mobile applications to the public.
For the first time ever, the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council added a best mobile app category to its annual Excellence.gov Awards.
Social media and applications are now part of the emergency first-responders' toolkit.
Alex Howard, Government 2.0 Washington Correspondent for O'Reilly Media, explains some of the ways government departments are taking advantage of collaborative tools to meet their missions.
There's an app for just about everything, but what ones are actually worth owning?
As the baby boomer generation -- a large segment of the smart phone-owning population -- continue to take care of their parents, software developers are creating a greater number of apps aimed at providing for senior citizens.
Wired reports that the Navy wants businesses to produce an app that stimulates sailors' minds.