Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: appointments
President Obama said he intends to nominate key posts in the departments of State and Energy, according to a White House release.
President Obama announced his intent to nominate John Berry as Director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Julius Genachowski as Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
President Barack Obama announced Monday his intention to nominate Army Gen. Martin Dempsey as the next Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman. Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy DeLeon talks with Federal News Radio.
The president announcement his intent to nominate Carolyn Lerner to the Office of Special Counsel.
President Barack Obama announced new nominees for two positions and nominated three holdovers from the Bush administration to keep their positions at the Department of Defense.