Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: annuity payments
Would changing federal retirement rules trigger a mad rush to retirement? Or would it turn the government into an institution run by tired, over- the-hill zombies, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders ... kind of like Congress.
OPM has released its calendar for 2012 annuity payments.
Are you going to spend your first months in retirement traveling, playing or relaxing...or will you become obsessed with watching your bank balance? Mike Causey says that is what happens to a growing number of retirees.
What do the annuity payments of federal retirees and the troubles facing Charlie Sheen have in common? And what's a Charlie Sheen? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, as per usual, has most of the answers.
December and January are good months to retire. You can get paid for maximum unused annual leave at a higher rate. But, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, be advised that you will need a stash of cash to tide you over until you start getting a full annuity check.