Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: annuitants
The agency is facing a backlog of 43,000 claims by retired feds to start getting their pensions. The delay is in part because of the collapse of a major part of the Retirement Systems Modernization program. OPM has reduced the time it takes to process claims by 15 percent over the last six months.
Agencies asked 125 annuitants for help last year with Army leading the way, bringing 44 retired federal workers back to help with acquisition processes.
Tags: contracting , pay and benefits , Dan Gordon , OFPP , Army , Air Force , DHS , USDA , acquisition workforce , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Jason Miller
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.