Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: alicia lozano
Your college-bound child is excited by the prospect of choosing a major, living in a dorm, and of course, partying it up. But before packing up the car, check out one of the upcoming forums on how to help young adults handle college drinking.
If your lawn needs a little pick-me-up, you might want to do some homework before hiring a professional. Prices and quality of service vary widely.
Several local counties ranked at the top of the class. Montgomery County leads the way with an 86 percent completion rate. Fairfax's 85 percent puts the Virginia county in second place.
New mobile apps make the car-buying process easier by placing cost-saving information at your fingertips.
From keeping socks in perfect pairs to preventing sweat stains on collars, check out these easy DIY tips for keeping laundry day simple.
A crime spree has county officials scrambling for answers. Several dozen cars have been spray painted with the number 68 in black. Investigators are still trying to figure out what the number means.
Contrary to popular belief, Americans can't swipe their cards to purchase just about anything. The top three players -- American Express, Visa and Mastercard -- have some unexpected restrictions.