Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: alcohol
The alcohol screening program is part of a sweeping realignment of personnel and readiness programs in the Department of the Navy.
There's growing concern about the way a new alcoholic drink is being marketed, and top law enforcers in 18 jurisdictions are already asking for it to be taken off the market.
Unfortunately, kids drink alcohol, but a new survey highlights just how young they start and where they're getting their booze.
Sue Shellenbarger, columnist at The Wall Street Journal
A bill to hike the taxes on booze by 10 cents a drink may be introduced in the Maryland General Assembly.