Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: al-Qaida
Faced with stark losses among its foot-soldiers, al-Qaida is being presented with a sobering proposition - maybe it's time to give up.
Tags: Osama bin Laden , Ayman al Zawahiri , Al Qaida , Noman Benotman , terrorism , Afghanistan , national security , Counter terrorism , Juan Zarate , terror attacks , Terror threats , September 11 , J.J. Green , counterterrorism , National Counterterrorism Center , Mike Leiter , al-Qaeda
Is Anwar al-Awlaki seeking to establish himself as an alternative to Osama bin Laden or scheming to become his heir apparent?
U.S. law enforcement officials would not comment on the investigation or intelligence suggesting that as many as a half dozen plots may have been in the works.
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells WTOP in an exclusive interview.
Tags: Osama bin Laden ,
There are indications terrorist recruiters are using every available opportunity and option to lure more people into their world and plan attacks against the United States.