Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquistion
The agency issues a request for quotes to Schedule 70 vendors to provide 10 different software and services.
The House Armed Services Committee created a panel to figure out a way to reform the defense acquisition processes. Experts say reform may be difficult but it's also necessary given tight budgets and sequestration.
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
October 8, 2013
Cliff Colley from CACI, Inc., and Tony Claiborne from L-3 National Security Solutions Group, will discuss what companies can do to assist veterans entering the civilian workforce.
August 27, 2013
DHS awards 17 vendors a spot on the continuous diagnostics and mitigation contract. Agencies can now access a common set of tools and services to improve how they monitor and secure their computer networks.
Author David Meerman Scott will talk about the latest edition of his book: "The New Rules of Marketing and PR".
August 6, 2013
Tags: contracting , David Meerman Scott , New Rules for Marketing , social media , Facebook , LinkedIn , Google+ , Newsjacking , marketing , marketing to the government , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
Nick Wakeman, editor in chief of Washington Technology joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the 2013 Top 100 contractor list.
June 10, 2013
Jon Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates, Inc. will discuss how contracting is being affected by sequestration. He also will talk about this year's big procurement issues, and whether the current procurement system is working.
March 19, 2013
Mary Armstead has been tapped to be the new acting associate director of the Office of Acquisition and Management for the National Institutes of Health. She is currently the director of NIH's Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center.