Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquistion
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower to talk about a number of Federal IT issues.
December 9, 2013
Tags: contracting , technology , federal IT , information technology , cloud computing , cybersecurity , IT acquisition , Continuous monitoring , mobile technology , big data , data analytics , shared services , FITARA , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Ask the CIO , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , BYOD
Jon Etherton, president of Etherton and Associates, Inc., joins host Roger Waldron for a wide ranging discussion of the issues affecting contractors.
December 3, 2013
Tags: procurement , procurement climate , HealthCare.gov , NDAA , FITERA , GSA schedules , Jon Etherton , Etherton and Associates , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
The agency issues a request for quotes to Schedule 70 vendors to provide 10 different software and services.
The House Armed Services Committee created a panel to figure out a way to reform the defense acquisition processes. Experts say reform may be difficult but it's also necessary given tight budgets and sequestration.
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
October 8, 2013
Cliff Colley from CACI, Inc., and Tony Claiborne from L-3 National Security Solutions Group, will discuss what companies can do to assist veterans entering the civilian workforce.
August 27, 2013
DHS awards 17 vendors a spot on the continuous diagnostics and mitigation contract. Agencies can now access a common set of tools and services to improve how they monitor and secure their computer networks.
Author David Meerman Scott will talk about the latest edition of his book: "The New Rules of Marketing and PR".
August 6, 2013
Tags: contracting , David Meerman Scott , New Rules for Marketing , social media , Facebook , LinkedIn , Google+ , Newsjacking , marketing , marketing to the government , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
Nick Wakeman, editor in chief of Washington Technology joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the 2013 Top 100 contractor list.
June 10, 2013