Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
The leaders of the Senate Armed Services Committee suggested on Monday that Defense Secretary Leon Panetta rushed a decision to develop the Marine Corps version of the next-generation strike fighter jet despite new technical problems with the troubled program.
Brad Antle, the president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss the federal market space and how his company leverages agile development.
Some people who follow contracting say agencies are abusing small businesses through the reverse auction process. Raul Espinosa, the president of the Fairness in Procurement Initiative joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why he believes agencies are abusing simplified acquisitions.
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster, partners at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, talk about how contractors and subcontractors will be affected by recent regulatory changes.
January 31, 2012
Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement , contracting , contractors , subcontractors , Jack Horan , Jason Workmaster , McKenna, Long & Aldridge , Small business contracting , contracting reform , federal market , certification , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , rules and regulations
Lisa Doyle, chancellor of the VA Acquisition Academy, talks to Federal Drive with Tom Temin about an internship for returning veterans who want to be contracting specialists.
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)
General Services Administration is teaming up with other agencies to solicit bids from energy providers via online auctions. GSA's New England Region administrator details the savings his office has reaped from the program.
President Barack Obama has adopted a new strategy declaring for the first time that the United States has a national security interest to protect the nation's economic goods against terrorists, criminals and natural disasters in all corners of the globe.
Steve Kelman, a professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss contract terms and why vagueness may actually help.
Under the five-year, $20.7 million contract, CGI will provide public-cloud hosting and transition services.