Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
By 2018, the FAA expects NextGen to reduce flight delays by 21 percent, provide $22 billion in benefits to the traveling public, and save 1.4 billion gallons of fuel. We get an update on the program from the FAA's Vicki Fox.
Learn more in today's DoD report.
After almost 50 years of service, Frank Anderson is retiring.
CDW's IT Monitor, which has been tracking IT sentiment since the beginning of the recession, reveals stronger IT budget expectations over the next six months and a renewed confidence in the IT job market for the first time in 2010. CDW's vice president of product and partner management, Matt Troka, explains.
Get tips for end of year ordering from the program manager of the NASA SEWP program, Joanne Woytek
Learn more on the blog, Wyld About Business.
Dozens of communities nationwide will soon enjoy major transit improvements, including new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities. Federal Transit Administration head Peter Rogoff gives us the details.
Federal agencies are under the gun to develop strategies for moving many of their IT functions into the cloud.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , House Oversight and Government Reform Commitee , cloud computing , technology , Edolphus Towns , Darrell Issa , Vivek Kundra , Dave McClure , Cita Furlani , Greg Wilshusen