Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Steve Krause, a principal at Catalyst Partners, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how steep defense cuts could actually play to smaller contractors' strengths.
Ed Meagher, a vice president at contracting giant CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how Operation Jump-Start helps veterans find civilian careers.
Kay Sears, president of Intelsat General Corporation, will talk about how the federal communications marketplace is changing.
January 17, 2012
Michael Hackmer, senior community manager for GovWin joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the organization.
January 16, 2011(Encore presentation February 27, 2012)
Jacques Gansler, former undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss competition in contracting, including in-sourcing and A-76 public-private contracts.
Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss his perspective on how the contracting community will fare throughout the year.
Improving contract management and workforce development and training the most important areas federal chief acquisition officers and senior procurement executives are focusing on in 2012.
Verizon will design and manage a private Internet protocol network for the Postal Service under a new six-year agreement. The New York-based telecom has provided IT services for the agency for two decades.
A long-range stealth bomber may be the only major new program in the foreseeable future given the $490 billion the Pentagon must cut from it's budget over the next decade. The "optionally manned" aircraft will be first new bomber design since Northrop Grumman's B-2 nearly 30 years ago.
Federal acquisition consultant ASI Government has purchased Frontline Solutions Corporation, a technical assistance company that provides support services to the intelligence community and the Defense Department.