Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Former Air Force Chief of Staff on solving the "people" challenges at the DoD.
A Congressional panel heard from deputy Pentagon service chiefs last week that when it comes to future acquisitions, DOD may have to settle for "good enough".
The merger allows McAfee to continue developing and selling security products and services under its own brand.
The groups have launched a website, asking for public input in an effort to improve the acquisitions process between government and industry.
NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver has been on the road to meet with leaders of commercial space companies. She joins us with details of what she found.
The Coast Guard's Capt. Dan Taylor and Christopher Lagan explain how social media is changing the way the Coast Guard is handling its IT acquisition strategy.
Imagine being locked in a room and not leaving until the Federal Acquisition Regulation is easier to understand and use. The GSA tried that. We hear about the results from GSA's Kathleen Turco.
The Defense Department's acquisition chief said mergers would hurt competition.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the VA Acquisition Academy's internship program develops future contracting professionals through rigorous classes, job rotations and leadership development.
Defense Department employees have only a few weeks to get themselves familiar with a set of online tools designed to estimate the costs.