Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital
Impact show, analysts will discuss the GOP convention in Tampa, preparations for sequestration, and what caused the budget crisis.
August 30, 2012
Tags: sequestration , 2012 Republican convention , budget battle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , Christopher Payne , Roger Wicker , defense spending
DoD's path to a networking environment that serves the entire military with a single set of standards will start with the premise that 60-80 percent technology solutions are good enough for now. Pentagon wants to start with commercial technologies that can evolve in capability over time.
The company will join the General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems Division.
Larry Hale, director of GSA's Center for Strategic Solutions and Security Services, will talk about some of the agency's most important programs and initiatives.
August 28, 2012
Tags: contracting , procurement , Larry Hale , Center for Strategic Solutions and Security Services , GSA , Integrated Technology Service , USAccess , SmartBUY , software acquisition , cloud computing , duplication , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Deltek leadership will remain in place at the Herndon, Va.-based company. Deltek's stockholders will receive $13 in cash for each share of Deltek stock.
The work of Kearney and his team on the M-K 54 torpedo led to their Navy Acquisition Excellence Award.
The Navy recognized the best of its acquisition workforce in a ceremony last month. One of the winners: the team behind the new Ocean Class research vessel. A contract for the first of the new ships was awarded last fall.
Katacinski is the deputy for small business programs of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss growth potential at the Veterans Administration, the Affordable Care Act's impact on drug companies, and a preview of the 2012 Democratic and Republican conventions.
August 23, 2012
Tags: contracting , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , sequestration , health care spending , Department of Veteran Affairs , Brian Friel , Affordable Care Act , Medicare , Medicaid , Department of Defense , Brian Rye , 2012 Democratic convention , 2012 Republican convention , Bloomberg Insider , Tim Franklin