Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
The U.S. government has filed a civil lawsuit accusing a Houston-based global construction company and its Kuwaiti subcontractor of submitting nearly $50 million in inflated claims to install live-in trailers for troops during the Iraq War.
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Congress , President Barack Obama , trade , Ken Monahan , Caitlin Webber , Allen Scott , economic recovery , housing , jobs , job report , Nela Richardson , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The Pentagon releases Better Buying Power 2.0 with a new focus on professionalizing the procurement workforce. The updated program includes seven major focus areas with 36 initiatives. Ashton Carter, the deputy secretary of Defense, said version 2.0 takes the lessons learned and data from the last two years to further improve efficiency and cost savings of DoD procurement.
Former Virginia Congressman and current Deloitte Federal Government Affairs Director Tom Davis talks about this year's presidential election results.
November 13, 2012
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller live-tweeted the remarks from Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Frank Kendall who unveiled the new acquisition strategy.
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
A new request for information asks vendors at answer 10 questions about improving the strategic sourcing of commodity software titles. This is at least the fourth attempt to get more agencies using the enterprise software licensing initiative.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012