Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
A new memo from acting OMB Director Jeff Zients to agency leaders codifies an interagency council to oversee the promotion and implementation of bulk buying. Each agency also must name a senior official to oversee their efforts.
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, talks about compliance issues in the Multiple Award Schedule program.
November 6, 2012(Encore presentation December 4, 2012)
Tags: contracting , procurement , Jack Horan , McKenna Long & Aldridge , Civil False Claims Act , GSA , Multiple awards schedule , compliance , Price Reduction Act , Commerical Sales Practices , trade agreement act , labor qualification requirements
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts examine multiple award contracts at the Defense Department and how e-health records helped patients during Hurricane Sandy.
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: contracting , procurement , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , Alliant , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Twenty large and small vendors won a spot on the five-year Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems contract.
The U.S. government has filed a civil lawsuit accusing a Houston-based global construction company and its Kuwaiti subcontractor of submitting nearly $50 million in inflated claims to install live-in trailers for troops during the Iraq War.
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera