Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Congress , President Barack Obama , trade , Ken Monahan , Caitlin Webber , Allen Scott , economic recovery , housing , jobs , job report , Nela Richardson , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The Pentagon releases Better Buying Power 2.0 with a new focus on professionalizing the procurement workforce. The updated program includes seven major focus areas with 36 initiatives. Ashton Carter, the deputy secretary of Defense, said version 2.0 takes the lessons learned and data from the last two years to further improve efficiency and cost savings of DoD procurement.
Former Virginia Congressman and current Deloitte Federal Government Affairs Director Tom Davis talks about this year's presidential election results.
November 13, 2012
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller live-tweeted the remarks from Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Frank Kendall who unveiled the new acquisition strategy.
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
A new request for information asks vendors at answer 10 questions about improving the strategic sourcing of commodity software titles. This is at least the fourth attempt to get more agencies using the enterprise software licensing initiative.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012
Nearly six months ago, Northrop Grumman filed a $179 million lawsuit against the U.S. Postal Service, alleging the agency delayed and disrupted its work on a multimillion-dollar contract to create and install high-tech mail sorters. Now, USPS has countered those claims, alleging the company actually owes it millions of dollars because the contract ran over schedule, according to documents obtained by Federal News Radio.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
Tags: Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , federal budget , President Barack Obama , Mitt Romney , defense spending , Robert Levinson , Cameron Leuthy , Rob Barnett , energy policy , Peter Brusoe , Melissa Avstreih , campaign contributions