Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, talks about compliance issues in the Multiple Award Schedule program.
November 6, 2012(Encore presentation December 4, 2012)
Tags: contracting , procurement , Jack Horan , McKenna Long & Aldridge , Civil False Claims Act , GSA , Multiple awards schedule , compliance , Price Reduction Act , Commerical Sales Practices , trade agreement act , labor qualification requirements
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts examine multiple award contracts at the Defense Department and how e-health records helped patients during Hurricane Sandy.
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: contracting , procurement , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , Alliant , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Twenty large and small vendors won a spot on the five-year Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems contract.
The U.S. government has filed a civil lawsuit accusing a Houston-based global construction company and its Kuwaiti subcontractor of submitting nearly $50 million in inflated claims to install live-in trailers for troops during the Iraq War.
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine President Obama's trade policy, and discuss how the latest economic numbers will impact housing and jobs.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Congress , President Barack Obama , trade , Ken Monahan , Caitlin Webber , Allen Scott , economic recovery , housing , jobs , job report , Nela Richardson , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The Pentagon releases Better Buying Power 2.0 with a new focus on professionalizing the procurement workforce. The updated program includes seven major focus areas with 36 initiatives. Ashton Carter, the deputy secretary of Defense, said version 2.0 takes the lessons learned and data from the last two years to further improve efficiency and cost savings of DoD procurement.