Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: acquisition
Tom Sharpe will move over from the Treasury Department to take over the Federal Acquisition Service.
Les Rose, President of L-3 STRATIS will discuss the procurement environment and the challenges facing federal customers.
January 22, 2013 (Encore presentation February 5, 2013)
Tags: Les Rose , L-3 Stratis , IT market , procurement , contracting , security management , L-3 National Security Solutions Group , innovation , cost savings , transformation , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
The Commerce Department issued a request-for-information asking for input from vendors around 11 cyber capabilities.
Robert Coen, acting program director for NITAAC, discusses the state of the IT acquisition market with host Roger Waldron.
January 15, 2013 (Encore presentation February 12, 2013)
Tags: acquisition policy , NIH , NITAAC , information technology , IT acquisition , GWACs , CIOSP3 , CIOSP3 Small Business , ECSIII , contracting , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Carl Dickson, founder of CapturePlanning.com, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about doing business with the government.
January 14, 2013
The semi-annual regulatory agenda highlights final and proposed changes to the federal acquisition and agency-specific acquisition regulations.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine NASA's acquisition forecast for this year, and the legislative agenda on Capitol Hill.
January 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition workforce , NASA , contracting , Congress , budget battle , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Hurrican Sandy , Matthew Zisman , Cameron Leuthy , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Jim McCarthy, owner and technical director of AOC Key Solutions, will discuss what contractors can do to improve their bid proposals.
January 8, 2013
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, says the dichotomy between cost and value will intensify in 2013 as getting the most for their money drives agency procurement.
Michael Keating, senior editor for Government Product News, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the GSA scandal, and other big stories in 2012.
January 7, 2013
Tags: contracting , procurement , Michael Keating , Government Product News , federal pay , government spending , government purchasing , GSA , teleworking , event planning , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center